Weboloco collects some information from you when you: (a) use our application; (b) create user-generated content; (c) contact Weboloco social media team (d) share or contribute to our social media channels and other community websites.
Weboloco collects only adequate and relevant information limited to the purposes defined hereunder.
a – Information you provide us : When you register, contact us directly, or otherwise use the Services, you may choose to provide information to us, including:
· Contact information (such as your name and email address) when contacting us.
· Demographic information, including your age, gender, and country.
· Contacts from your device address book and social media accounts.
· Correspondence you send to us.
b – Information we automatically collect directly from you when you use our Services
· Information about your activity
· IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
· Information about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser information, including browser type and the language you prefer)
· Information we collect using cookies and similar technologies (Note: You can refer to our Cookies Policy to learn more about opting out of such technologies)
· General geolocation information
· Precise geolocation information (GPS), if you configure your device location settings
Under normal circumstances, we only collect personal information from you when:
· the processing is in our legitimate interests (when we serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising or marketing campaigns, analyze your activities, protect and improve our products and services) and not overridden by your rights, or when we have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
· we have a legal obligation to collect and process personal information from you
· we have your consent to do so
· we need the personal information to provide you with the Services, such as customer support services, bug and service-error detection, and fraud prevention
We primarily use the information to provide you with a better experience, but we also use your information to:
· track your use of the Services to help us learn more about your activities and understand your preferences and tendencies, so that we can personalize your experience and otherwise enhance your experience
· facilitate sharing on social networks
· identify and fix bugs and service errors
· use it for administration, analytics, research, and optimization
We also you your information to personalize our communication with you, including to:
· collect any personal information you may disclose through messages or comments you choose to send or share to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat, post or other in-app functions, as well as to collect necessary personal information belonging to the user(s) you are contacting, in order to facilitate communication (Note: We will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our Services, including through emails or text messages)
· personalize your content and offers
· send you push notifications (should you choose to allow that function)—only for users 13 years of age or older in the United States
With third parties
We use third-party services that have limited access to your information for specific purposes, such as administration, analytics, optimization, advertising, prize delivery, marketing assistance, customer service, and data analysis. They assist us with our operations.
Such third parties are authorized to use your information for these purposes only.
If you decide, while using our Services, to use social sharing features such as “Share” or “Like” on Facebook or other third-party social network sites, this may allow the sharing and collection of personal and non-personal information both to and from such third-party social networks.
You should visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their information collection practices.
We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agency activities that we, in good faith, believe to be illegal. We will investigate or take action to counter illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Services, or to protect the property or safety of others. We may also disclose your information if required by any law or court order worldwide, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct.
In that case, we will consider applicable local laws, the nature of the order, as well as the legitimacy and proportionality of your information.
In case of sale of our company
In connection with any sale of our company or any line of business (including the assets relating thereto), customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In the event of any such sale or disposition of any or all of our business, your information may be transferred to the acquirer.
Weboloco follows generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the information in Weboloco's possession. Data collected by Weboloco is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. To prevent unauthorized on-line access to data, Weboloco maintains data behind a firewall-protected server. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use of, or access to, your information that is under our control.
We encourage parents and guardians to teach their children about privacy and how their information may be used on the Internet. Children should never disclose their name, address or phone number, or any personal information, without their parents’ or guardian's prior permission.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children who are under the age of 13 (or the age otherwise defined under applicable law) without parental consent or unless permitted by applicable law.